INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING OR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES?
There are exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available to suit a range of budgets.
The event offers exhibitors a fantastic opportunity to reach a high quality audience from London, the South-East and across the UK.
- Bringing together thousands of cycling enthusiasts from London and across the UK
- The show has become a key event in the cycling calendar since it launched in 2011
- £59,770 average household income
- 85% ABC1
- 330 Press Attendees
- 90% of visitors rated their experience of the show as either good or excellent
The show takes place alongside the Triathlon Plus Show, The Telegraph Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show and the London International Dive Show – with one ticket offering visitors access into all three events, and offering exhibitors and sponsors the opportunity to reach further audiences.
Be a part of the event and take advantage of a marketing campaign which reaches millions of active people and includes:
- Heavyweight marketing campaigns with The Telegraph (both online and in-print), Future (Cycling Plus, MBUK, What Mountain Bike?, BikeRadar.com) and the London Evening Standard
- London Underground advertising across the Tube & Train network
- Extensive promotion with partners including British Cycling, the CTC, Sustrans, London Cycling Campaign & the BHF
- Targeted magazine advertising
- A fully targeted digital campaign
- Heavyweight PR campaign
- Social Media promotion
- Regular communication with our database of over 30,000 cyclists
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN BEING INVOLVED WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please contact a member of our team for more information.
For terms and conditions of exhibiting please click here.