WELCOME TO THE 2014 SHOW WEBSITE
Are you interested in exhibiting in or sponsorship opportunities at the 2015 London Bike Show?
See below for more information and feel free to explore this website to see which exhibitors and sponsors joined us at the 2014 Show, as well as which features were built and what else visitors could experience…
The London Bike Show 2015
Dates: 12 – 15 February 2015
Venue: ExCeL, London
There are many options available at a range of price points to suit your budget. Being part of the Show gives you the fantastic opportunity to reach a high quality audience from London, the South-East and across the UK.
- Bringing together thousands of cycling enthusiasts from London and across the UK
- The show has become a key event in the cycling calendar since it launched in 2011
- £59,770 average household income
- 85% ABC1
- 330 Press Attendees
- 90% of visitors rated their experience of the show as either good or excellent
All statistics are currently from the 2013 Show.
The show takes place alongside the Triathlon Plus Show and The Telegraph Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show – with one ticket offering visitors access into all three events, and offering exhibitors and sponsors the opportunity to reach further audiences.
Be a part of the event and take advantage of a marketing campaign which reaches millions of active people and includes:
- Heavyweight marketing campaigns with The Telegraph (both online and in-print), Future (Cycling Plus, MBUK, What Mountain Bike?, BikeRadar.com) and the London Evening Standard
- London Underground advertising across the Tube & Train network
- Extensive promotion with partners including British Cycling, the CTC, Sustrans, London Cycling Campaign & the BHF
- Targeted magazine advertising
- A fully targeted digital campaign
- Heavyweight PR campaign
- Social Media promotion
- Regular communication with our database of over 30,000 cyclists
If you’re interested in being involved, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact a member of our team for more information.
For terms and conditions of exhibiting please click here.