The Bike Radar Training Hub is an exclusive area within The London Bike Show offering you an experience fit for the professional.
A team of experts from Koolstof Sports Coaching will be on hand to put you through your paces in a series of tests and consultations, designed to enhance your cycling performance and show you exactly where you can improve.
Tickets are available now priced at £115.00 per person. Please note there is extremely limited availability and sessions will book up.
Please note Friday is now sold out.
Bookers will be contacted by a member of The London Bike Show team shortly after booking. Tickets will be sent out closer to the event.
Each session will last approximately two hours and include:
1. Inspiratory muscle training assessment POWERbreathe K5
2. Spin Scan Analysis of pedal stroke
1. Fitness testing for Power Zones, Heart Zones and Vo2Max
1. Anti-Oxidant Scanner and nutritional advice
2. Body Fat analysis
1. Postural Testing/ Core Conditioning / Flexibility assessment
For a more detailed version of what’s included in the BikeRadar Training Hub click here.
Within approx 28 days of the show finishing each client will receive via email:
1. A document detailing all the information gathered in the 4 zones and recommendations on how to improve training.
2. A Free 4 week Training Plan
3. A Training Booklet written by Koolstof outlining the different aspects of training.
Free Gifts on the day:
1. Goodie Bag from BikeRadar
What to Bring With You:
1. Cycling Shoes
4. Under vest
7. Cycling jersey
8. Water bottle
*Please note that there will be changing facilities but there are no shower facilities.
*Please arrive 15 minutes before your session starts so we can get you booked in and changed into your cycling kit. If you are late you may miss your time slot and place.
See what Kate thought of the BikeRadar Training Hub at the 2012 show: